IEEE HPSR 2023 seeks workshops proposals on new and emerging topics within the scope of the conference.
Guideline for Workshops Proposals
Each workshop proposal must include at least the following fields:
- The full name of the workshop and its intended acronym.
- The names and addresses of the organisers.
- A brief description (up to 1 page) of the technical issues that the workshop will address, and the reasons why the workshop is of interest to IEEE HPSR 2023 at this time.
- Some consideration of the communities/groups the workshop intends to attract.
- The names and affiliations of the program committee member candidates.
- The planned format of the workshop (full-day/half-day) as well as a tentative schedule that demonstrates the strategy to facilitate lively discussions and the involvement of the attendees.
- The names of potential keynote speakers, if a keynote speech is included in the planned format of the workshop.
- If applicable, a description of past versions of the workshop, including dates, organisers, numbers of submitted and accepted papers, and number of attendees.
- A tentative call for papers.
- A description of the planned activities for disseminating information about the workshop (e.g., CfPs) and the workshop website.
Workshop proposals must be submitted in PDF format on or before November 25, 2022 by e-mail to the IEEE HPSR 2023 Workshops Co-chairs, using “HPSR2023 Workshop Proposal” in the subject line.
Submission of workshop proposals should be made to the Workshop Co-chairs of IEEE HPSR 2023 by email to the following addresses:
Anna Maria Vegni, Roma Tre University, Italy (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Aris Leivadeas, ÉTS Montréal, Canada (Aris.Leivadeas@etsmtl.ca)
Submission deadline: November 25, 2022